Everything Starts Where It Ends

Sunday, November 2, 2008

TAG!!!!!!!

* Link to the person who tagged you (Andra- www.andralynncefalo.blogspot.com)
*Post
the rules on your blog
*Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.Okay, here goes:

1. I really love to sing in the car. I'm not talking just singing along with the music. I like full on perform the song ha ha. When I'm alone I blare the music and sing as loud as I can. Yeah I'm pretty much a nerd.

2.I have a major obsession with pens. I love like really weird pens. In 9th grade I had this pen that had a little koosh ball on top and had eyes and a beak. It was the coolest! Ever since then I look for weird pens like that. I recently bought a pen with a koosh ball on top that has a nerd face painted on it and is kinda in the shape of the carrot and named it Jerry.

3. So I've noticed lately that whenever I'm in no hurry to get to class and am not walking with a friend I'll make it a point to avoid the cracks in the sidewalk. I pay very close attention to them. It's extremely weird and I tell myself that. But i still find myself doing it anyways. People probably wonder what the heck I'm doing.

4.When I go to sleep at night I have to sleep facing the wall. I have no idea why. Whenever I try to sleep facing the other way I can't sleep or it takes me longer to fall asleep. I always have to face the wall.

5. When I'm alone I always have to have some kind of sound going. I'm always listening to music or watching tv or singing or talking on the phone. I hate it being quiet when I'm alone. I have no idea why. Even in the car I always have to always have music going.

6. Hmm...another weird thing about me....Oh yeah I came up with National Penguin Appreciation Day. My friend and I have this jokes about penguins and one day I just decided to tell him that it was National Penguin Appreciation Day. It is September 30th and we now are observing it every year.

Alrighty well Andra tagged everyone I really know on here except Nick so I tag him and him only :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

I responded to your tag thing and part of it said I'm supposed to let you know so I am so..... yeah! hi!

November 3, 2008 at 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home