Everything Starts Where It Ends

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Welcome To The Real World!

Well I officially start college tomorrow! Yikes! The summer flew by! I moved up to Hyrum two days ago. I already miss home alot. I hate big changes and this is a HUGE change for me! I've never been away from home for more than 5 days! I pretty much bawled my eyes out when I left my house. Heck, I even miss Walmart! Who knew? Instead of waking up to alarm clock I usually wake up to screaming kids. I am already poor. It's great. No but seriously, I am excited to start school. I'm looking forward to meeting new people. It should be fun :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Hi Chelsie, Good luck with school, although you've probably already started now. You are going to have a great time! I'm pretty sure I bawled like crazy when I left to go to school my freshman year, so you're not alone there. We're all coming up for the Aggies vs. Utah game on Sept. 13th so we will probably see you up there. Go Aggies!

August 25, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home