Everything Starts Where It Ends

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Good Riddance :(

So today was the last day of school! Sad stuff I know! I am going to miss everyone so much. It took everything in me not to cry. After signing yearbooks and the closing assembly, my friends and I went out to lunch and went shopping. It was super fun! Here are some pics from the day.
This is me and my girls! I love them to death! I'm going to miss hanging with them so much! We had tons of fun today!
Ha this is my stoner friend Jared! He is pretty much crazy....and sometimes annoying. He enjoys poking me for some reason....like I said crazy!
These are basically my little brothers! Aarone (the dork on the left) really is but Mitch is just a wannabe one :).
This is a pic from our " Brother and Sister Lunch" at Carl's Jr. Megan is a lonely child so I let her borrow some brothers :) She totally loved the monkey whether she admits it or not.
This is De-Lissa being her usual dorky self. She is pretending to ignore me...she said we needed some real life pictures. Ha ha I'm going to miss her so much :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home